- Visit Us
- Next Steps
- Kids and Youth
All In Request to Join
Three Ways to Join Calvary Church
There are three ways to join Calvary Church and they are outlined below:
- By Profession of Faith: If you have never publicly professed your faith or if you are not a member of a Bible believing church and you now know Jesus Christ as your Lord and Savior, you may become a member of Calvary Church by profession of faith. This involves:
- Attending the New Member ALL IN Class where you will get to know Calvary Church and some of the elders. In this class you will be able to share your story of faith with the elders and ask questions about Calvary and her mission.
- Making a public profession of faith in a worship service by answering the following questions (i.e. The Membership Vows) in the affirmative (below).
- If you have never been baptized, then you must receive this visible sign of union with Christ and His body, the church, at the time that you are received into church membership.
- By Reaffirmation of Faith: If you sincerely confessed your faith in a Bible-believing church, you may become a member of Calvary Reformed Church by reaffirmation of faith as summarized in the confessions of this Church. This involves following steps (a), (b), and (c) above.
- By Transfer of Membership: If you are a member in good and regular standing of a church with whom we have formal ecclesiastical fellowship, you should ask for a letter of transfer from your home congregation and your church will transfer your membership directly to this church. Your membership will be received by the Elders after a personal conference with the Pastor or an Elder. After that, you will be publicly welcomed at a worship service.
- Do you believe the Bible, consisting of the Old and New Testaments, to be the inerrant and infallible Word of God, and its doctrine, summarized in the confessions of this church, to be the perfect and only true doctrine of salvation?
- Do you acknowledge that you are sinful from birth and in need of salvation?
- Do you confess that Jesus Christ is the only way to salvation?
- Do you acknowledge Jesus Christ as your Lord and Savior and do you promise, in reliance on the grace of God, to serve Him with all that is in you, to forsake the world, and to continue putting off the old and putting on Christ?
- Do you agree to submit in the Lord to the government and discipline of this church and in case you should be found living out of bounds of the church’s doctrine, to heed its discipline?
To request to join Calvary Church, please fill out the “Request to Join” form below: